With the rapid development of large LED screens, electronic displays are everywhere, whether in outdoor squares. Conference display. Security surveillance or school. Station and shopping center. traffic, etc. However, with the popularity and application of display screens, LED screens often cannot be loaded during use. This will also lead to black screen stuck points when we use the display in the future.
What is the reason why the LED Display cannot be loaded?
1. Check to make sure that the serial cable used to connect the controller is straight, not crossed.
2. Make sure that the control system hardware is powered on correctly. If there is no power, it must be powered on as soon as possible.
3. Check and confirm that the serial port cable produced by the LED display is in good condition, and there is no looseness or falling off at both ends.
4. Check whether the jumper cap inside the screen is loose or falling off, if not, please make sure the direction of the jumper cap is correct.
5. According to the control software and control card of the electronic screen, select the correct product model, correct transmission method and serial port number, correct serial transmission rate, and set the position on the hardware of the control system according to the switch diagram provided in the software.
If the above checks are still not loaded, it is recommended to use a multimeter to measure. Check whether the serial port of the computer or control system hardware to which the LED electronic display is connected is damaged, then confirm whether the LED display supplier should restore it, and then perform maintenance to solve the loading problem.